EkoMiał węglowy (kruszony węgiel) - Luzem
- Weight palette
- 1000 KG
- Weight palette
- 1000 KG
The Culm offered by the company is not an ordinary mine Culm, but the Polish high-energy coal of the highest quality, which was crushed. This made it possible to obtain a fine fraction of 1-5 mm without the presence of the contaminants such as sand or stone. It has a Culm that will be excellent as a fuel for the blast furnaces and automatic boilers. In addition to the cleanliness unprecedented of the Culm range, it is characterized by high calorific value, which allows achieving any temperature of water in the furnace, even with the economical use of this type of fuel.
Advantages of the Culm:
- Very high calorific value allows us to achieve the desired boiler water temperature with the Culm we offer, while at the same time ensuring low consumption of this type of fuel.
- Small amount of ash limits the amount of slag produced by the combustion process, which has a positive effect on the comfort of use and allows the ash to be cleaned every 14 days.
- Storage of our products under roofing guarantees effective protection against atmospheric agents and the preservation of coal parameters.
- The solutions we offer includes high quality products, which is confirmed by certificates.
- The bagged fuel is carefully described - the packaging contains data on the manufacturer and fuel parameters.
Application of Culm
Automatic boilers with feeders provide great convenience of use, therefore they are increasingly used in many public buildings and residential buildings. Their popularity increases the demand for suitable fuel adapted to this type of furnaces. Granulation is also important here, as well as calorific value and other coal parameters that not always can be adequately provided by companies delivering such fuel. The fuel offered by us includes the highest quality products certified by J. S. HAMILTON POLAND S.A. The company's fuel is ideally suited for retort boilers with a feeder, with granulation of 5-25 mm. Low sinterability and a small ash content ensure convenience of use: because of the small amount of slag produced during combustion, the ash can be cleaned as often as every 14 days. In turn, the low sulphur content is safe for the environment and reduces the emission of harmful chemicals, and additionally protects the boiler against corrosion, thus prolonging its life.
The fuel is produced from carefully selected hard coal species. Among other similar solutions available on the market, it is distinguished by its high quality, high efficiency and excellent parameters. Therefore, our offer will be the answer to the needs of the most demanding users, and the solutions we propose will work well in single- and multi-family houses as well as in public buildings such as industrial or communal buildings.
Opakowanie i Wysyłka
- Rodzaj opakowania
- Wysokiej jakości worki foliowe z mikrowentylacją
- Zabezpieczenie worków na palecie folią stretch
- Dostarczany węgiel na palecie bezzwrotnej
- Piece zasypowe i automatyczne