Standard eco-pea coal
- Weight palette
- 25 KG
- Weight palette
- 1000 KG
The high energy Standard eco-pea coal originates from a very good mine. It is characterized by a high proportion of coarse fraction, zero sinterability and a high heating value, which guarantees high temperatures and high efficiency of this type of fuel, even in economical dosing. The low content of ash and sulphur ensures the safety and convenience of use and trouble-free operation of heating appliances. Standard eco-pea coal is recommended for small and medium-sized boilers with a power of 15-24kW.
Advantages of the eco-pea coal:
- Dry fuel - the coal we offer is stored under the roof, which effectively protects it from external influences and thus guarantees its properties preservation.
- High quality - the class of our products is certified and the bagged eco-pea coal is in precisely described packaging with data on the manufacturer and the coal parameters.
- Two-stage mechanical machining of the raw material - a special production process ensures an excellent fraction, making the eco-pea coal ideal for the retort boilers with a feeder.
- High calorific value - Standard eco-pea coal allows achieving a water temperature of 55-60°C in the boiler up to 24 kW.
- Ash content up to 9% - low ash content makes the ashpan be cleaned every 7 days.
Bagged eco-pea coal
The eco-pea coal is intended for the production of heat energy in automatic furnaces with a feeder. Those types of retort burner boilers are used in heating installations of public buildings and in single and multi-family residential buildings. Due to the convenience of use, they are getting more and more popular, which has led to an increase in the demand for their fuel. However, many manufacturers do not provide the eco-pea coal with the parameters that meet the expectations of users. The best choice is a high-end fuel such as the products. They have quality certificates issued by J. S. HAMILTON POLAND S.A.
The solutions we propose are suitable for use in retort boilers with a feeder, granulation that amounts to 5-25mm. They are made of carefully selected hard coal species. High calorific value makes our eco-pea coal efficient and low sinterability and low ash content guarantee little slag formation in the combustion process, so it is not necessary to clean the ash frequently. Our coal is also characterized by a small amount of sulphur, the presence of which in the fuel causes the formation of harmful and corrosive chemicals in the furnace. Therefore, the use of the eco-pea coal offered by us is safe for nature and allows for the longer exploitation of the boiler. All this makes the products meet the expectations of even the most demanding people and will be an excellent proposition wherever high quality counts.
Opakowanie i Wysyłka
- Rodzaj opakowania
- Wysokiej jakości worki foliowe z mikrowentylacją
- Zabezpieczenie worków na palecie folią stretch
- Dostarczany węgiel na palecie bezzwrotnej
- Kotły retortowe
Reviews About product "Standard eco-pea coal"
MOKRY MOKRY MOKRY i jeszcze raz MOKRY aż się leje!!! Mowa o ekogroszku 26MJ. A w opisie napisane "Suchy opał" ... "w okresie wzmożonych opadów deszczowych i zimy wegiel może być WILGOTNY". Jak go podsuszę i faktycznie jest wilgotny to spala się ładnie, mimo że trochę dużo bierze mogę polecić. Popiół ok. Czasem znajdzie się mały, niegroźny kamyczek. Suchy wartuje tej ceny, mokry nie!MAZZZI
Polecam bardzo serdecznie, węgiel świetnie się pali, dostawa za darmo i bez problemu i przesympatyczny kierowca!Joana Kowalaska