Ekogroszek - BigBag 1000kg KGM 28MJ/KG
- Weight palette
- 1000 KG
- Weight palette
- 1000 KG
KGM 28 eco-pea coal is a unique coal with excellent properties. Thanks to its very high calorific value, it ensures high efficiency with low wear and its additional advantages are, among others. The minimal ash and sulphur contents. The high heating power of this high-end product allows for any water temperature to be reached in CO2 system, and no contamination during combustion causes the boiler operation to be limited to the minimum required. KGM 28 eco-pea coal is recommended for modern furnaces like Kolton, Sztoker, Pleszew, Hef and Proeco..
Advantages of the eco-pea coal:
- Quality assurance - our bagged eco-pea coal is located in packs thoroughly described with the manufacturer's specifications and coal parameters; this way, users can be sure that they have opted for the highest quality product, which is additionally certified.
- Dry coal - all our products are stored under shelter, so it is not influenced by any external factors, and the coal itself retains all its properties.
- Low consumption - our eco-pea coal is characterized by very high calorific value, allowing for achieve any temperature in the boiler even with the economical use of fuel.
- Low ash content - as a result of the eco-pea coal combustion, a small amount of ash and slag is generated, allowing users to clean ash every 14 days.
- Ideal 5-25mm fraction in 2/10 ratio - our eco-pea coal is subjected to a two-step process, resulting in a final product of excellent dimensions.
Application of coal
The retort boilers are increasingly chosen for their ease of use. The increase in the demand for this type of fuel furnace has led to the emergence on the market of a number of producers supplying the eco-pea coal. Unfortunately, its quality is often very low and thus does not meet the expectations of buyers. Only the selection of products with all high quality fuel parameters guarantees the right performance and convenience of use. This is precisely KGM eco-pea coal, and its class is certified by J. S. HAMILTON POLAND S.A.
The fuel we offer for the retort boilers has ideal granulation of 5-25mm. It is characterized by low sulphur content, therefore, its use reduces the emission of chemicals harmful to the environment, which in combination with steam create sulphuric acid contributing to the furnace corrosion. Low ash content and high sinterability guarantee convenience of use and fuel efficiency.
The eco-pea coal is an ecological fuel produced from specially selected hard coal species. It is used in automatic boilers equipped with a feeder. This type of retort burner furnaces is used for heating of various types of public, industrial and communal buildings as well as single-family and multi-family residential buildings.
Opakowanie i Wysyłka
- Rodzaj opakowania
- Wysokiej jakości worki foliowe z mikrowentylacją
- Zabezpieczenie worków na palecie folią stretch
- Dostarczany węgiel na palecie bezzwrotnej
- kotły automatyczne
- Kotły retortowe
Reviews About product "Ekogroszek - BigBag 1000kg KGM 28MJ/KG"
Wszystkim polecam Węgiel z tego składu. Dobrze się pali, piec mam rozgrzany że, ufff, w domu cieplutko i o to chodziło :) Popiół jest bo musi być, kamieni nie ma. Pięknie się przepala, aż miło czyścić piec.Ewa Sokół
Co do dostawcy,bardzo miły człowiek. Bez problemu rozładował węgiel jak najbliżej drzwi :)- żebym nie miała za daleko.
Cena jak dla mnie jest bardzo dobra, nie żałuję zakupu. Co do jakości towaru, zamawiałem dwa razy, nigdy nie był mokry. Także towar warty polecenia.Ola Domorowska
Z przyjemnością dokładam Dużego Pozytywa. Szybko, konkretnie, profesjonalnie, czyli tak jak wszyscy lubią. Gorąco Polecam i pozdrawiam !!!Małgorzata Baracz