- Weight palette
- 25 KG
- Weight palette
- 1000 KG
Walnut Coal I is characterized by a very high calorific value of 29MJ/kg. This product contains a small amount of ash (3-4%), which translates into high efficiency and ease of use - its use allows the ashpan to be cleaned every 14 days. Before the coal is packed, the walnut coal is sifted to separate the most of the subgrain, i.e., the Culm; the supergrain may account for 1-10%. This product is designed for the production of heat energy in old and new type boilers. High certified quality, high efficiency and ease of use make this fuel meet the expectations of even the most demanding people and it is a great choice for heating in many houses.
Advantages of Walnut Coal:
- Quality guarantee – all our bagged products are packaged in packs, which are then thoroughly described with the information on the manufacturer and the content parameters; this ensures high-quality fuel additionally certified with certificates.
- Dry fuel - our coal is stored under the roof, which effectively protects it against rain and other external factors, so that KGM fuel does not lose its properties.
- Very high calorific value ensures that it is possible to achieve any temperature in the boiler even with the economical fuel dosing.
- The low ash content makes it possible to clean the ashpan only every 14 days.
Application of Walnut Coal
The demand for fuel higher than before has led to the emergence of a number of coal producers in the market, offering the coal for use in retort boilers.. However, in many cases this type of fuel is characterized by low quality, which does not allow meeting the expectations of the people choosing it. KGM Fuel Wholesaler products have all the parameters that good quality fuel should be characterized by, and their class is certified by J. S. HAMILTON POLAND S.A. certificates
The solutions offered by us have granulation suitable for use in boilers with automatic feeders. They contain small amounts of sulphur, so their use is safe for the environment and reduces the risk of corrosion of the furnace and thus prolongs its use. Low sinterability and low ash content means that a small amount of ash is produced during the combustion process, which allows for less frequent cleaning of the ashpan, thus ensuring comfort.
Walnut Coal I is a product of high quality raw material. Storage under appropriate conditions provides effective protection against external factors and ensures that all parameters are maintained. Therefore, the customers who opt for this type of fuel may be confident that they have chosen a high-end product that is additionally confirmed by the appropriate certifications. This fuel is designed for use in batch furnaces, which are very popular and are part of many heating systems used in single family buildings.
Opakowanie i Wysyłka
- Rodzaj opakowania
- Worki foliowe z mikrowentylacją
- Dostarczany węgiel na palecie bezzwrotnej
- Kotły retortowe
Reviews About product "Walnut coal"
Węgiel dobrej jakości a co najważniejsze suchy -dziękuje za szybką dostawę!!!Natalia Jankowicz
Towar zgodny z opisem, obsługa miła i kompetentna, nie mam zastrzeżeńJoana Kowalaska
Kupuję ten węgiel drugi raz. Używam go w piecu do ogrzewania domku. Jak dla mnie idealny: po pierwsze cena, po drugie nie spieka się, pali się idealnie, popiołu jak w opisie.Małgorzata Baracz
Szybka dostawa kurierem . Kontakt telefoniczny z firmą bez zarzutu.
Bez najmniejszej wątpliwości polecam ten produkt i tą firmę ?